Email me @ brittany.edwards86@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning Saturday!

..Or so that's what I was going to call today, but I'd rather scrap!

I haven't posted in a little while. We were going to move & it's turned out that we don't have to! Yay! I can't even begin to describe the extent of relief I feel! Anyway, I'm glad we're not moving now & maybe everything will fall into place now.
I also wanted to thank Pebbles for picking me as the winner for the 'Favorites Challenge' on Friday, March 12. I am super excited about receiving some of their products [as my prize!]..They have such very cute paper lines!

That's it for today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I've got to finish unpacking [and my 'spring' cleaning!] this weekend so I'm sure mine will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment