Email me @ brittany.edwards86@yahoo.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just another Monday

I am dreading this week..ugh.
We are moving. I'd rather squeeze lemon juice in my eyes than move right now.

Ok, maybe not, but I still don't like it!

Anyway, I am really loving the weather that we've been having the past couple days! It's a sure sign that spring is almost here! Yay :) I love this time of year..The flowers, the sunshine, [my birthday!! & our anniversary!!]..and for some reason I always am able to get wonderful pictures during spring!

Sorry, I'm just rambling. I haven't slept much here lately. I've been having a really rough time getting my 'scrapbook mojo' in check the last week..I don't know what's going on but it's really ticking me off!! I wanted to get a page or two done before we started packing, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.. Boo.

Anyway, if anyone is reading this & has ANY inspiration for me, I'd appreciate it!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment