Email me @ brittany.edwards86@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hmmm?!

Hi there!!
Okay, so I haven't been on here in about a week or so [my laptop had a melt down], but I get on here and there's no posts, no background, NOTHING!!

..So! Let's try this ONE MORE TIME!!

I finally added a couple pages from my scrapbooks onto scrapbook.com! I was kind of scared to, seeing as I am just a beginner & there are sooo many ladies that have BEAUTIFUL pages[Seriously, they're awesome PAGES!]. I'm kind of intimidated by them! I did, however, receive a couple comments on each, so that makes me feel better!

Anyway, it's late and I've got some scrappin' to do!!!


This is my youngest, Braden @ 8-9months old! Such a sweetie!
I got this sketch from Creative Scrappers!
They have some of the BEST sketches!

---------------------------------------------------------------


My oldest, Austin @ 1 year - He used to always make this face! Ha!

----------------------------------------------------------------


Braden again @ 1 year old - Yea, my boys make goofy faces![sorry for the blurry pic]

No comments:

Post a Comment